Sunday, May 20, 2012

Love And Think Walk


So I went for a think walk today in the beautiful California Sun. I had two issues to tackle, the first was an euphony I had last night while resting after a party. The realization was about love. When we think of love we think of many different types, but our first and foremost more than likely has to do with human relationship. Then of course if you trickle down you have your love of pets, perhaps a hobby, a sunny day maybe, or the beach?





What do all of these energy exchanges have in mind? Well obviously they are are about love, but here is where my euphony knocked me off of my vodka and 420 high, so to speak. Love is about a relationship. I can hear the proverbial "Duh", and put the joint down sweety mental pokes,lol. But think about it, your life is built on relationships. Think outside of your life for a second, Love is All! The sun appearing to rise in the morning is a relationship between the Earth and the sun. The Earths axis, its repetitions throughout our little part of this multiverse is in fact Love. It is a relationship.





Our very existence is the coming together of potential forming a relationship all the way back to the big bang! Yea blew my mind too! I will come back to this in a min. The other part of my think walk now that I had this information was to understand why I was so bothered and angry about recent events. If is Love than my so called problems are also the product of a relationship. So As I walked and I looked at the trees, the people, the flowers, with new realization. I began to notice my reactions, I live in a pretty decent part of LA. The homeless are not a usual sight, but they have become so recently. I realized it was ingrained for me to feel uncomfortable and try to avoid them.





I noticed that when someone sped to make a turn despite pedestrian crossing, I had an immediate anger response that I of course kept to myself. I noticed that as the crowd got thicker I became a lil agitated at the inconvenience a detour of a main street had caused the increase in foot traffic as I tried to wonder through the lovely streets of West Hollywood CA. Then as we "New Age, witch types" so often do lol. My ego goes,





"Shhhh relax, they are just children making noise" You know we always take that enlightened approach lol. Then I answered myself silently "out loud would get looks, you know when they say its ok to talk to yourself, as long as you don't answer. This is why."





"No wait, cause then I am just a child making noise too, and when should this noise be considered important? " If Love is all, and the children throw there tantrums because they do not understand this? Does that mean our feelings simply get lost in the tantrum. Is none of it truly important? The answer I got back of course was pretty cool. Love is all, as we vibrate we attract, and repeal what we need to continue our evolution as a whole. So the above reactions that I noticed while walking, these things I only noticed because I needed to notice. My true self that was just sunbathing in the idea of the beautiful sunshine being love, needed to consciously listen to the reactions of my Ego.





So what now, I mean come on uncomfortable with the homeless man, and other people. My Ego sucks. Its a really bad person,lol! Love is all, and all is love. Love is a relationship between too forms of life. There exchange causes a reaction, and from that interaction life evolves, because consciousness is born. All of our lifes thus far we have been missing the point, the point is interconnectedness is not just a hippy,magickal,wiccan,new age idea. It is Love, and Love people is what literally makes the sun rise, and the planets in the many universes go round. When we see this, and we incorporate this into our magickal practices. You know I don't know what it will do, I can only say that it made me feel damn empowered.





So in closing I'd like to say my love think walk was a success. Am I cured of my Ego's irrationalities? Of course not, can I make those hard phone calls, or confront that difficult conversation? Well I'm not rushing to do any of it lol, but at least now I am conscious of why these vibrational energetic issues keep demanding my attention, and perhaps since the point to the entire debacle was consciousness. I am definitely headed in the right direction.


No comments: