Friday, October 9, 2009

Oct 9, 2009 Energy of the day

Greetings all,

Todays energy that moves through the universe is related to the Solar Plexus chakra. It is located at the base of your spine. The interesting thing about this is, the Solar Plexus is and entrance and an exit point. When a soul enters this reality it is through the process of this energy. When it exits it goes back through the same way.

So what does this mean for todays energy, well it simply means to take a moment. Simply be aware of the seperation of body and soul. Recognize this process of cycle that you are a part of. Trust your intuition today, on days like this is when the veil between realities is most assesible, it is also a day that is most beneifical if you are on a spiritual journey to awaken. The conscious mind sometimes needs a little proof before it will allow you to proceed, today is a great day to seek that proof. So try making I am so thankful .........fill in the blank statements. My fav test is to declaire something simply that would happen quickly and without to much time.

See the most interesting thing about the manifestation process is. I'm not really altogether sure just yet how the universe views time. I realize that things we physically interact with that appear to be solid allow us to do so strictly because the supposed solid vibrates on a lower frequency than we do.(This is a scientific fact of physics by the way) but I am not really sure of say how to perform telekinisis. In theory this should be very easy to master, but my hunch is that there is a relationship between frequencies, a small simple truth that I have not yet seen.

Anyway though a fun play is to manifest simple things like a cup of coffee, or lights all being green on your way somewhere. This later is an amazing witness of synchronity really cool actually. So as always if you have any questions drop me a line. I will do my best to answer them, and if you have any suggestions please do the same I would love to hear them.

No comments: